Friday, May 15, 2009

Poetry 2

Changing Weather

The rain is pouring
Kids are sad
Tears are dripping down their heads
the sun is now peaking through
The kids are happy no more
TV OUT OUT
The mothers say
Now I see bright faces outside

(14)

Ice Cream!

This is you and this is me.
Ice Cream is sweet and so are you!
I wonder how ice cream tastes.
So show me!

(1)

Your Time is Going Bye Bye

Since you were a baby you've been growing oh so fast
The clock is striking 6 o'clock.
Your time is going bye bye so really really fast!
Tick tock tick tock wow the time is going by.
So watch how you're spending your time and you will be just fine.

(13)

1 Tree 3 Trees 5 Trees Everywhere

1 Tree= Many tress
Trees and sprouts everywhere
I don't even care if my house is one,
So think lucky that you can breathe
SO thank all your trees around you neighborhood
Houses!

(12)

Balloons are fun, colory, puffy and neat but not when they pop
You are even more neat.

(9)

LeNeal

We appreciate people
At the things that they do,
But not like LeNeal
No, he's like brand new.

LeNeal has been searching
Home to home for a time
But he has 50% luck
He's got a lot of mountains to climb

Yet LeNeal is not with us
He comes from the heart
He has left, I know it
But of course he takes part

(11)

Sleepy

Last night I did not sleep right
Last night I might be walking up and down the hall

(21)

Haunted Night

As you walk through the streets
You hear a someone or something calling
"Avery come herrreeeeeee!"
You go in the direction
That you heard the words
Then you entered a house to see
A monster sprinting in your direction
Then the door looks...

(18)