Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Writer's Workshop

Cleaning the House

I cleaned the house with my mom. I cleaned the living room. I picked up scraps a lot. I went down stairs. I said, I will help you mom. My mom took a rest on the couch. I use the vacuum and cleaned and took a rest. Then my mom went to clean the bathroom. I woke up and helped my mom.

(24)

My Life

My mom old me that a stroke means his brain is bleeding, so we went shopping for my dad. I missed my dad a lot. I remember when we surprised me. I was talking about my dad.

My brother was in school. My dad was supposed to pick him up. He did not come back. My dad drove all the way to Brooklyn Park because he was sick, he had a stroke! he went to the emergency hospital. Water was dripping from my sisters eyes. I felt sad for her. I tried to make her happy.

(1)

The Super Fast Water Slide

I went swimming with Victoria and Marisa. I went down the slide, don don don... before I knew it, wooosh. I went speeding down the slide. I went again and again. I went 19 times. I had an awesome time going down the slide! Then there was a safety break, then we went to get a snack. After the safety break I went back on the water slide again and again and again. Then I wanted to go so I said to my mom, “Can I go one more time please mom?”

“Thank you,” I said after we went home. I had a fun time going swimming.

(?)

My Grandma’s

I got to go to my Grandma’s house! I felt great. I really wanted to go. Now we finally went. I was bouncing in my seat. We got some lunch and got McDonald’s. We got there . I jumped out the open door and said hi. I said hi and bounced outside and I saw the garden. I saw all the vegetables. They looked good. I went back then suddenly someone opened up the door. It was my auntie and uncle Austin and these girls came in. I said, What is your name? The two girls said there names. One girl’s name was Alley and the other girl’s name was Katie. I said my name was Barb. I said what is your age? And they said 5 and 6. My age is 7 too and that was very cool.

(3)