Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Nashville, TN






We met Fountain today and he showed us around "Music City USA!" It was really neat. We saw the Grand Ole Opry and talked about Civil War history. Did you know that the Battle of Franklin was a turning point in the war? That happened right here!!

We will get a day off tomorrow, so we can really enjoy the city!


We were at a campfire and Mr. E. told us scary stories... oooooowwwee. Boo! It was a dark and scary night when a guy jumped out and somebody touched him. He made heart shaped fire works. Everybody said, COOL!

(9)

In the campsite I wished I was a giant scorpion, and I automatically was one. The journey is fun, it will be in my brain. Rock and roll is fun. This is awesome!

(10)

I like the virtual journey because we get to go to cities and states. We get to meet people and eat different food and buy stuff like shoes and shirts. We get to sing too.

(23)

At the campfire we roasted marshmallows and told ghost stories. The marshmallows were good. After I fell asleep. I was dreaming of dolphins but I didn't know why. Then I woke up and Julia said, What is the matter. I said nothing and fell back asleep.

(3)

I am camping and having campfires and eating marshmallows. We are having fum!

(24)