Monday, August 26, 2024

Welcome Back Letter

Welcome to 3EE

Dear Parents and Students,

 

Welcome to 3EE!  The closer we get to the school year, the more excited I become!  This should be a great time for all!

 

For those I am meeting for the first time tonight, here is a little bit about me.  I am married and my wife teaches math at Jackson Middle School.  We love to ride bikes and to read.  I have two children, Rose and Owen.  Rose is in a Phd. program at Arizona State University and Owen works at Garmin in the bicycle computer division.   We had a great summer riding and moving.

 

I taught first grade at Oxbow for my first two years, I taught multi-age for 6 years and I looped for another 6 years.  I loved it!  For a number of years I taught second grade and now I have been at third for many years!!  This is such an exciting year of seeing the kids become confident in their reading and math and really coming into their own!  After 31 years of teaching, it is still thrilling to see kids grow!

 

 

I am looking forward to an exciting and fun year.  We are going to learn and share so much!  It is going to be great! Stay tuned to this website for daily recaps and school news!

 

                                                            Sincerely,

                                                            Neil Eerdmans

Our Goal is growth!