Monday, October 13, 2008

More Writing

White Water Rafting

We had to drive for two hours in a van. When it was 1 hour I was sleeping, then I woke up.

Then we had to stop for gas. It took two minutes.

Then we hit the road.

“We are there,” said my dad. I was excited.

Then we sailed off and floated away.

Then we were hitting our first current. I was scared.

I shouted, “That was fun!” I was thinking, let’s do that again.

I shouted “Yea, another current.” I clapped.

Then we hit the current. I was smiling. It made me want to shout “yea!”

I was like “whoa.” I said “That was so fun. I want to do that again,” As we floated away.

Then we hit an even bigger current. I almost fell out.

Then we came to land, I was upset, then I asked my mom, “Is this the end?”

“No,” said mom.

Then we sailed off again. I was so excited.

I asked my dad, “Are there any more currents?”

My dad said, “Yes, way more.”

Then when it was 2 minutes. I asked my dad “Are we almost done?”

“Yes, just two more minutes.”

“We are done. That was awesome,” I said.

(12)