Thursday, October 9, 2008

Writing

A few weeks ago. Me and my family went to Walmart to buy us an electric scooter. We went home and opened it and built it. Jake rode it, then it was my turn. My dad said it was time to put it away and charge it.
(18)

The Mystery Teacher

Dedication to Mr. E.

A few days ago at dismissal me and Avery stepped down the stairs, then where did we walk...?

To the West Wing of course. Then we walked to...

Mr. Brown's room. We peeked inside. We didn't see Mr. Brown so we just walked around noticing things then we left. All of a sudden we saw Mr. Brown walk around the corner. I said, "Hi Mr. Brown." He said, "Oh, Hi Bob." Then we walked out of the school to find our parents.

The End

(20)

One day Mr. E was hanging the apples and he messed up on the apples and he said, "Bob David!" I said that is my middle name too. Then Mr. E. said when is your birthday. I said April 20th. Mr. E. said mine is on April 17th.

The End

(21)