Tuesday, November 4, 2008

More Writing

Chapter One
I went to Ohio. My grandma live there. It is a farm and it has two animals. They are a donkey and a horse. The horse’s name is Thunder and the donkey’s name is Cricket. Cricket likes to follow me. It was so annoying. Cricket was attracted to me.

Chapter Two
Then I went to the gate to get out then I had lunch. I made a sandwich and spicy Goldfish. They were HOT! My brother tried them. He said it was hot.

Chapter 3
THen we went outside. We played baseball. My grandma was on a team with Sam, and I was on my grandpa’s. We won 6 to 11. I got a home run. My grandpa was happy.

Chapter 4
Then I went inside. I played air hockey. I was in first place. My grandpa was in second place and my brother was in third place and my grandma was in last place. It was fun. Then I got a snack. I got a pudding. It was good.

Chapter 5
Then I got a bucket of candy. I got a lolly pop and a candy cane. I got 13 candy canes and 13 lolly pops. They were good. I said, Thank you Grandma and Grandpa, I will like these.

Chapter 6
After I ate 1 of each I was done. I was full too. Then I went outside. I played tag with my brother and Grandpa and Grandma too.

The End

(24)

Go Osseo

In September me and my friend Shelby were cheerleaders. On a Tuesday we cheered for Osseo Oriole's soccer and I had to go to an early religion class. I went to the wrong religion class and my stayed because I wanted her to. I started to cry.

(23)

Getting Ears Pierced

On Saturday I went to get ears pierced. When I got in the store I almost cried. The lady told me what was going to happen. First she cleaned my ears with a cotton ball. Then she said, “Now I am going to take this ear gun and...

pierce your ears. Now it might hurt so squeeze your grandma’s hands.”

Now ready set go, ching ching! We are done! She said, You were great! Choose a sticker! I chose one that said, “Just got my ears pierced!” I got flowers. After that I got two headbands! One was polka dotted and the other one was flowers! It was excellent!

(16)