Monday, November 3, 2008

Writing From Mexico

Today we started our vacation. We flew from home to Dallas and from Dallas to Cancun, Mexico. When we got there it was warm and sunny. It was great!

Last night there was a huge storm but this morning was warm and sunny again. We spent the whole day swimming in the pool. I swam with my friends Allie, Ben and Cole

Last night we ate at Wallens Boots. I sat on a mechanical bull. Today we spent most of the day swimming. Tonight we are going into town to shop and eat.

Today it was sunny and warm again. We spent the whole day in the pool and in the ocean. My dad would throw me and my friends into the water. It was fun. Tonight we are eating at Los Gallos.

Today we went to Xel-Ha to snorkel and cliff jump. We floated in tubes. We took a picture with two parrots and one toucan. When we were snorkeling we saw two giant stingrays! Tonight we’re going to a fiesta.

Last night it was raining when it was morning it was still raining. All day I played in the indoor pool. I had fun then I went to a slumber party. It was fun.

Today it rained all day again. Half of our group left today so the rest of us swam in the indoor pool, went shopping and then we went to dinner. We saw a starfish of the dock. It was so cool!

Then I went to the airport. The vacation was over.

(7)