Friday, January 9, 2009

San Diego or Bust!!




What a journey! Bus Driver Bob drove us to San Diego today. We are staying along the beach and we are ready for a relaxing weekend. We saw a lot of interesting things this weekend. Nebraska is bigger than you think and the West is wild and beautiful!!

Journal Entry:

Yesterday at 10:00 AM I started to pack for my trip. I finished at 2:00 PM but then checked to see if I had everything packed. Then I went to bed because I knew I’d be up at 12 AM. At 12 AM I would brush my teeth and go to the bathroom. I knew that my plane to San Diego left at 1:30 AM so I checked to make sure that I had everything and I did. Then I got in my 1997 Chevy.

I Drove to the airport. When I got to the airport they loaded my luggage onto the plane and I got into the plane to San Diego. I took my seat and we took off to San Diego.

When I got to San Diego it was 8:00 PM. I woke up I got into my swim suit and took a bike ride. Then had some breakfast. I brushed my teeth and got some coffee and sat on the deck of the hotel.
(13)