Thursday, January 22, 2009

Spokane, WA





Beautiful city with tons to do! I learned so much about Spokane that I didn't know! Every city in the US has so many wonderful secrets! The parks here are great and the sculptures bring the city to life. They even have a city clock that is still wound by hand!

Bike shop Joe told us about gears on a bike. It is quite the system.

Journal:
Today I went to the car rental place to get a car to drive. While I was in Spokane, Washington I got a 1979 station wagon. It didn't look nice in the back because there was a dent in the bumper. The back light was knocked out. After that I went to get 8 apple pies and got 27 on the go coffees at Dunn Brothers. They were coolers.

(13)

Today I was enjoying a nice cup of coffee with Mr. E. When he unexpectedly took his shoes and socks off. I almost fainted. I ran down the block. Mr E. said, "What happened?"

(20)

I learned so much about Spokane, Washington. I even met a person from here. He is a bike maker. He is so nice, he makes the coolest bikes I have ever seen in my whole life. He even showed us how to fix a bike.

(7)

Bike Shop Joe, Rhyme: Bike shop Joe is really cool, He is very nice so if you see him you can see he is the most funniest.

(10)